• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bama members

Engine5

Anyone near Redstone Al that can pull something off base if I win it. I am in MA so I will have to find transports. It is not big, it is a water pump.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have been doing recoveries but I start college classes on the 24th of this month.
My classes are Mon-Thurs and Redstone is closed Friday.
Looks like I am out of the loop after the 24th.
ALREDNECK does recoveries and will haul your stuff to MA or he can bring it here and I'll hold it until you can arrange shipping (no charge for storage).

Engine5

Copy that Sir,
Let the bidding begin. It is just a pump I would like to get for the Emergency Management Agency in town. We will see how it goes. Thanks again,
Mike

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Looks like I will be coming north in September to the Gilbert show. If someone can do a battle handoff to me in the Atlanta area, I could get up to there and potentially scooter or someone from up that way can bring it on in for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks