• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Banks Turbo

coreyvan

I Was wondering where is a good place to get a banks sidewinder kit from. i have talked to banks themselves and they have been the most expensive i found. i was just wondering if any of you have found good deals on thses kits. Thanks for your help.

panzerwillie

I have a used banks kit no xhaust just down pipe , we took it of a diesel blazer , it has a garret turbo i believe, just getting the turbo new bearings and seal put on it, maybe up 4 sale , if you want to PM me :p

Alucard-HD

I Was wondering where is a good place to get a banks sidewinder kit from. i have talked to banks themselves and they have been the most expensive i found. i was just wondering if any of you have found good deals on thses kits. Thanks for your help.
Ebay might have motors and or parts with the banks kit. I Bought parts from 6.5 for a 1000 bucks from Diesel Depot. It had everything included.

scrambled

4wheel parts priced me the kit for around 2100 bucks and they said it was only 10 bucks to ship it to their store. Banks quoted me 2100 plus shipping for one in a nasty box last time they had their rebox sale.

dstang97

I got mine shipped 2100 to ct. Call them back tell them to do the same. Just remember If you don't buy it from banks and you have a problem they dont want to know nothing. I had problems with my kit and I called them up and they fixed everything for me free of charge

woopyass

Sidewinder

Hey, i've got a complete banks sidewinder turbo setup, with the full mandrel bent exhaust, and also a brand new never used Banks muffler. I did a 454 tbi swap with twin cases/blah blah blah and I'd like to sell it to someone who will actually use it. I'm looking for 950. I'm in Arizona, and all of the parts have been cleaned up and wrapped up. I have the glow plugs wrapped up in a tupperware container, and also have the starter. Hit me up on the phone 503-703-7092. Need to get rid of this stuff for Impala money. You know...... projects.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks