• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bantam T-3C Parts needed

GGimbert

As best as I can tell I have a Bantam T-3C (C as in Civilian) and I need suspension parts. Looking for the front single grease bolt and nut and the two rear ones that attach the leaf springs to the shackles. I also need whatever bushings are inside. Mine are rusted all to heck and I am scared to take it to the rally in 2 weeks until I change it out.

Anyone know of a shackle kit or some other such jargon I can use for a web search to find these parts or better yet a supplier of said parts that I can call direct? Web searches have been fruitless. aua

Thanks,

Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks