• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bargain M1028 from the towing yard!

combat jump

You guys are great! I am just back from DMV with TEMP REGISTRATION!!!! I can drive this beast for THREE MONTHS!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Got to get it weighed, then inspected, then final reg.

Details later, I'm going out for drinks with a blond hottie

91W350

I KNOW where you can get your money back. You will soon have the address.... just be sure to write down the return address on that package coming in the mail.... Glen

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are great! I am just back from DMV with TEMP REGISTRATION!!!! I can drive this beast for THREE MONTHS!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Got to get it weighed, then inspected, then final reg.

You see Combat Jump I told you that you will be all good and I guss that the wight will be around 5800 lbs to 6200lbs empty
the Dmv in Cali not as bad that every one speek of here in michigan I bought M109A3 and they still will not give me a title becaus it does not have enough Vin numbers on it and rejected twice and came to my shop and verfied it to and still will not give me a title but the two owner befor me had clear title.
It became a big bummer for me still canot put plates on it or any thing with it
If I was out there I would have title in hand in about 10 days.:grd:

nattieleather

Ok now your just bragging...a great looking truck and a blong hottie! Now it's starting to sound like a fish story.... :lol:

That truck is so nice and so original I'd hate to see you modify it all up, but it is your truck so please do as you wish...just keep us posted and take lots of pics... :)

:jumpin:

91W350

I had a date with a blond last night..... not so sure about the hottie part though..... I sure did not take the invitation to jump in the tub... it was about 44 degrees on the outside.....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks