• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow M936's recovery

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully the keys do make it in time and we can all see what goodies are there!
Matt told me you wanted to look at mine on the connections. Thanks for the heads up on the tire!
I ask Matt to go ahead and get it fixed at the shop and possibility go ahead and have the shop air the tires on up for the trip home. Thanks for the complement on my beautiful truck! Oh yeah the M936 at Sparta went for $11,600!
$11,600 WOW!!!

I took some pics of it so I have something to compare to.

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Albert,

Thanks very much for taking the time to look at my truck for me! I really appreciate it!

It's going to get delivered to our ranch tomorrow morning. :p

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Albert,

Thanks very much for taking the time to look at my truck for me! I really appreciate it!

It's going to get delivered to our ranch tomorrow morning. :p
You are welcome, sorry I could not do more of a preview. The GL guys were being a plain in the Bu%^.
Hope you enjoy the truck it was a nice looking truck.
:beer:

markmontana

I've always been able to drive into the lot -- until I picked up my 936. I drove in and the lot guy had a fit and made me drive out- park- and then walk in. I told him he was full of it and made a complaint.

Happy to know you can drive in again.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not looking forward to the heat out there ( Phoenix) but I am getting real anxious to get out there!
Its like waiting for Christmas morning!!! Will let you all know ETA when I get on the road.
Monday will be the hottest day for a while, too. High of 115, low of 92, no chance or rain. Whew...

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've always been able to drive into the lot -- until I picked up my 936. I drove in and the lot guy had a fit and made me drive out- park- and then walk in. I told him he was full of it and made a complaint.

Happy to know you can drive in again.
Well that would suck!!! They are starting to be a pain for sure.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Majmalfunction Which locker is pic 3? Looks like the door swings down or out to the side not up like those for pic 1 and 2. Great haul - will save a bunch of searching headaches!

M35A2 - AZ Earlier pics - do I see two working 30ton bottle jacks? If so, want to cash one in? My 816 did came with 50% of the BII (no jack - but 2 whiffle trees!)

OOps - looked at pics and didn't realise two different posters. edited appropriately.

Last edited:

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Majmalfunction Which locker is pic 3? Looks like the door swings down or out to the side not up like those for pic 1 and 2.
Zebedee,

That is the sponson box below the passenger side door. It swings open to the right (toward the front of the truck).

It had a cable tie locking it shut, when I took delivery of the truck. When I cut it off, the keys for all of the rest of the locks were in there (all the same SN lock)!

There is also a small sponson box on the back right corner of the truck that had some tools in it (forgot to take a pic of that one).