• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bass Pro Car Show (Foxboro MA, alternate Thursdays)

kastein

I know I saw at least one deuce or 5ton at the last one I went to, will be bringing mine this Thursday. I'll probably be over in the area with all the offroad modded Jeeps if anyone wants to swing by... parking gets crowded around 3-4, so show up early if you can! I'll likely be in around 4-5 due to work schedule so hopefully I'll find some space.

Kalashnikov

I was gonna go to the last one in my deuce. You think you'll make it to the next one? Mine should be good to go. I have to do the passenger axle seals and rebuild a wheel cylinder and I should be all set.

kastein

I'm probably not going to be able to, unfortunately. I have a whole bunch of stuff I need to get done by next weekend and need every evening I can get, and I still haven't gotten around to putting the manifolds and valve covers etc back onto the engine in my 5ton after the head gasket job. Then I am flying to Colorado on business and won't be back till late October or early November.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks