• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

batteries

adv789

hey guys heres a silly question, what kind of battries are you using in your MV, i own a M54a2, and need to get some batteries real soon. so i was just wondering what everyone is using. and what your cranking amps are and everything.

thanks everyone

Ryan

Civilianfarmer10

I ordered 4 batteries from Napa about 3 weeks ago. They keep telling me just a couple of more days and they will be in. Since then I have read on this site that your can get by with using just 2 batteries and alot of members prefer the cheap sams or costco batteries. I was quoted $160.00 per battery. If you are interested I can look up the Napa part number and cold cranking amps.

adv789

alright, well thanks guys, i went ahead, and got some wally world specials, with 1000 CA.
and there garunteed for 3 years. thanks for all the input though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks