• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery and Starter ISSUES - Lawd help us

ozzy308

what model caterpillar starter did you get I'm trying to get my starter rebuild no shop In the miami fl area has the part to re pair it ozzy

Jake0147

What part does it need to repair it? It's a standard SAE pattern starter, unless all they are is a stocking reseller for overseas reman parts, whoever looked at it should be able to list five starters in a dozen configurations off the top of his head that would bolt right in. More if he wants to get out the catalogs.
IMHO if they didn't recognize a standard drive and/or offer interchange information when it was condemned for whatever part it was, don't count on that part being unobtainable or difficult to change. Your starter just wasn't on the quick reference chart on the back wall.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks