• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Equalizer

KVFC_241

Hi i have a Vanner Model 60-50 Battery Equalizer i picked up thinking about having the ability to add 12v goodies to the duece. I've decided i will probably never do it so if anyone is interested it could be yours. It is a used unit and worked when it was removed. As far as i understand it allows you to run 12v accesories off of a 24v system without putting extra strain on the batteries. Here is the manufacturers website so you can check it out for yourself http://www.vanner.com/client/images/manual_Battery_Equalizer.pdf Looking to get $100 obo. Let me know if anyone is interested by sending me an email at kvfc_241@hotmail.com. Thanks Kirk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks