• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Load Controller, can it be bypassed?

coachgeo

i have an issue with my A1 too. I changed the alternator but they didn´t work. I used the troubleshooting and jumped 24V to regulator E and the alternator works with 28,2 Volt. I have no input on E and i think E comes from the Bat. Load controller N2003.
Tomorrow i will check the Bat. Load control device by the troubleshooting, it´s very helpful.
http://www.ceniehoff.com/Documents/Ctrl_Hyperlink/TG0014D_uid12172009224052.pdf
"E"? ..... are you referring to "E" in the diagram on first page or???

oops... looks like I found it... your referring to "E" in the PDF link. Guessing that is same E in the first page which also shows that as a trickle charger load.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks