• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Relocation

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've searched for a good thread and couldn't find one so.....I am considering relocating the batteries for my M923 to the outside (2 or 4 batteries, still not sure). Has anyone completed this yet? I don't need the outside box as much as the floor space for a better seat install for my beautiful copilot. I would really like to find two good strong batteries that could be used to replace the 4. Winter use will be rare in salty NY. I checked with Andy1234 and he no longer has his kit/box for sale, so here I am. Thanks for all the help!

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man I wanted a pair of those USSC seats...I sasw them somewhere for sale and then couldn't find them again.....That's exactly what I am hoping to do...
I'm glad I picked up when I did, because now I can't find them anywhere. (for a decent price)

is that a slider back window? standard equip?
not trying to hijack the thread but I just don't know better.
Standard on a hardtop.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks