• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Tender

MAXM37

Good, so would I switch to the other battery every other day or will the tender charge both if they are connected?
Thanks Guys for the info, sucks when you can't start the darn thing when you need it in the cold winter months!

i use a 250 amp boost charger that sure helps get one on sale for under 200$ that and a 1500 watt circulating heater and no more problems my brother has a solar tricle charger he says that helps he lives in thompson manitoba so there used to cold

Last edited:

emr

read the other post here, and i explain what u want to know there...batteryhookup by 4 bogginschevy is the post it is spelled out for u using multiple 12 volt tenders also...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks