• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Be cautious of west Texas windshield

ghog50cal

So I took my lmtv to west Texas windshield last Saturday morning too have my side windows fixed the window was coming out of the rubber and was leaking dust inside the cab so I dropped it off and sad do both sides well in the process the broke one of the windows I guess so the had too make a new one and this is what I got not only that but the one window has a scratch or tool mark in it

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since the thread went south pretty fast with FB link I thought I'd help clean it up and ask that the OP please post a pic here so that others may see it.

thank you

I had a windshield replaced one time and the guy slipped with the little tongue depressor and the glass shattered. It was his fault and replaced it.

Last edited:

10Lugger

Thanks for the read. I clearly see the interweb evolving. 10 years ago the Op would have been unchallenged. His absence speaks volumes to me. This place is full of more heros then zeros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks