• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Beachwood Canvas----First Class Goods!

dabtl

I just go my seat covers in yesterday from Beachwood Canvas. Great products extremely well done.

You cannot as for better quality or service.

butch atkins

beachwood canvas

glad it worked for you,if you plan on spending $ for a top,cabback for m135 m211,you should definetly read my posts "SOFT TOP FOR M211"in this thread dated nov 15 2005,have bought 4 tops,4 cabbacks from all of the major vendors that make them,so i can speak with authority about ALL OF THE VENDORS PRODUCTS FOR M135 M211,gave ratings for all of them,about beachwoods,what a joke, 8 months ,580.00,tops and cabbacks sent back 2 times,and they still dont fit,maddog says he has never seen or heard anything bad about beachwood,READ MY POSTS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT,search under my name,butch atkins,or subject ,soft top for m211,hate to rant about this but dont want anyone else to deal with the bs from beachwood,they seem to really make some good stuff for anything except m211,just my experience with them,good luck to all on your project

emr

Re: beachwood canvas

butch atkins said:
glad it worked for you,if you plan on spending $ for a top,cabback for m135 m211,you should definetly read my posts "SOFT TOP FOR M211"in this thread dated nov 15 2005,have bought 4 tops,4 cabbacks from all of the major vendors that make them,so i can speak with authority about ALL OF THE VENDORS PRODUCTS FOR M135 M211,gave ratings for all of them,about beachwoods,what a joke, 8 months ,580.00,tops and cabbacks sent back 2 times,and they still dont fit,maddog says he has never seen or heard anything bad about beachwood,READ MY POSTS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT,search under my name,butch atkins,or subject ,soft top for m211,hate to rant about this but dont want anyone else to deal with the bs from beachwood,they seem to really make some good stuff for anything except m211,just my experience with them,good luck to all on your project
I have to many bad storys about beachwood to type, tops to small ,6 month wait for cckw bows that were coming in the next day for 6 months,for 400 bucks than sent me M series bows and said oh they are the same, after dan himself sold me on the 400 dollar special ones i needed, they lie and cheat and i will put my hand on the bible for that too, I know of A whole club that refuses to use them, they had morales in the past I hear,I doubt it though but thats just me, but after the years of me being stupid and having them give it to me again and agian, I say it like it is..period, I would not have said this if the posts stayed rosey, but as long as someone else is chiming in so am I. I have never been treated so badley, lied to and ripped off as I was by them, and I am not alone..OH and they are by far the MOST expensive, New Life is a great company past and present I hear, have seen there seems and stiching it is the best out there. ...that is actually polite to the way I feel about them...and will go face to face any day of the week, Randy

Elwenil

RE: Re: beachwood canvas

My vinyl top for my M715 was from Beechwood and I have nothing but good things to say about it and Beechwood but that was my only experience with them.

I would ask that people please try to use punctuation and at least something resembling proper grammar in their posts. When a paragraph is made of one long, run on sentence I really don't even try to make heads or tails of it or take it seriously. Remember, capitals to the front and a period at the end people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks