• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

beacons....

MrAugust

can any one tell me ware i can get some yellow beacons for my reo from? and shipped to england.
some of your reos with em on look kool...
thanks.....

Hookin1

I bought mine from sam winer motors.....it's the whole kit including instructions.....you can reach Robert here if you would like to see.....Robzet123@aol.com

MrAugust

i know the voltage the same, but im wanting the type used by usa army as im really bad for having things correct. as nearly every bit of my truck is in 1969 era, including the correct vietnam colour paint sauced from usa... so for towing my 715 on the back id like the propper type beacons. id post pics but my pics to big.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you just want the beacons themselves, not the kit, Colemans used to sell them for $20 ea.

wideload

Beacons

one of your fellow countrymen here, i have visited sam wieners on a few occasions, they are really helpfull. I have family in Cleveland so i escape to sams for a day when visiting. Tried to buy a 123 Mack of them but shipping was too much.

MrAugust

RE: Beacons

well people who sell bitd for m35s in englsnd sre hard work... either to expensive or rip you off with bad parts.....and as for tyres... in pounds are £110 each or so...

houdel

RE: Beacons

MrAugust - If you can find what you want but cannot have it shipped to the UK, I would be glad to be your intermediary. Have it shipped here and I will ship to you by your preferred method. No cost to you than my actual cost to ship to you. I have both UPS and USPS accounts, I'm sure we can get the goods to you. Besides, if you buy something and have it shipped to me, it is then a "used" part, worth much less to customs than a "new" part. Perhaps I may even send to you as a "gift".

Been there, done that already, if you get my drift.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks