• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

beacons....

houdel

RE: Beacons

Roger on your message MrAugust. Just be aware shipping across the big pond can be pretty pricey. Can you get the container dimensions and weight? Then I can some get estimates for shipping

MrAugust

yeh iv had bits for the jeep and cost more than the parts. but hey. thanks again il let you know as soon as i get the info

MrAugust

i got a reply from sam motors just waiting for the price and shipping then isort it out, just seams to take time, un like what im used to ... enquire buy get item .. easy... but nope....lol its ok ....

MrAugust

JUST GOT EMAIL... NO KITS AT THIS TIME JUST LIGHTS... I may order them , if any one can pick up full kit id buy from you...

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a suggestion, if these kits are getting scarce, now that I've posted this, Johns kits may be gone next week. You should jump on it - seems like you really want one. It's 1:00 pm at John's shop.

By the way, really enjoyed your pictures.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mr. August, I just spoke with John, he has 3 kits left, he has plenty of parts but only 3 full kits. Since I don't know your name, I asked him to hold onto a kit for the guy from the UK. If his toll free does work for international call 302-736-1790.

Good luck!

houdel

The US Eastern time zone is GMT-5 hours, thus noon time in England is 7:00am Eastern Standard Time. That works through Sunday, then we set our clocks back one hour, so if I did the math right, on Monday noon time in England will be 6:00am Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Don't know why we screw up our clocks like that, from what I've heard it has something to do with farmers milking cows or kids getting off school buses or something else lame like that.

If I've done the math wrong, will somebody try to correct me so MrAugust has a reasonable idea of when to call TNJ?

MrAugust

Desert Deuce said:
Mr. August, I just spoke with John, he has 3 kits left, he has plenty of parts but only 3 full kits. Since I don't know your name, I asked him to hold onto a kit for the guy from the UK. If his toll free does work for international call 302-736-1790.

Good luck!
thanks i will get moving on it...

MrAugust

houdel said:
The US Eastern time zone is GMT-5 hours, thus noon time in England is 7:00am Eastern Standard Time. That works through Sunday, then we set our clocks back one hour, so if I did the math right, on Monday noon time in England will be 6:00am Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Don't know why we screw up our clocks like that, from what I've heard it has something to do with farmers milking cows or kids getting off school buses or something else lame like that.

If I've done the math wrong, will somebody try to correct me so MrAugust has a reasonable idea of when to call TNJ?
its this weekend or next when we move clocks. is for the cows yes and skhool kids... its verry bizzar but isnt englan full stop...

MrAugust

Desert Deuce said:

Good luck!

bah, iv tryed but unable to get international line. i will try again tomorrow as im now due to go to work as i work nights... oh well typical. thanks iv droped them an email asking for shipping...

FrankUSMC

Does any one know the hours for TNJ Murray? It is not listed on there site and I have called twice this week around 4 and all I get is the answer machine. They are on the east coast so there is no time difference.
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Another source is Adelmans in Canton OH. Paid $150 for a complete set from them.

MrAugust

im having trouble getting through but W<M have got back to me 110 doll sfor 2 beacons no kit ... so going to wait till new year and sort it... thanks all im well impressed with the help..... if any one gets one il buy it from you.... easy....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks