• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Became a Steel Soldier Member Once Upon a Time but NOW Active from SOCAL

Hello Boys & Girls!

Well As stated in the title. I joined the Steel Soldiers Forum back in the day but never really contributed. Now that I have a 1991 M998 HMMWV, I feel that I can now partake.

Well what can I say about myself, right after High School, I enlisted in the United States Army and was lucky enough to get stationed at Caserma Eldre in the city of Vicenza, Italy with 1st Battalion, 508th Infantry of the 173rd Airborne Brigade. After my three years of being in the Regular Army, I went to the California Army National Guard for the "Try One" year program.

After that one year, I became a Civilian for about two year, went to college and tried to get a real job. When the crippling credit card debt started to hurt, I went to Iraq as a Civilian Contractor with a known Private Security Contractor for a few months working behind the desk to pay it off.

Well things added up , along with getting in to credit card debt for the second time, I decided that its either the Insurgents were going to kill me, or the Credit Card Debt......

Dec 2006, I went back to the Army National Guard and went overseas with them in 2007. Well to fast forward, I am now Medically Retired from the U.S. Army/ARNG and returned to college to get a degree in History.

I hope I can contribute my Military vehicles experiences and pictures from when I was in Iraq in 2003, late 2005 to 2010.

If any questions, don't be shy to contact me. If you know me, shoot a message to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks