• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Becka tha Wrecka meets the torch

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More progress today-

Attachments

herc69

Good Base

OK, now we'll keep an eye on the rebuild. Should be interesting, as long as you take your time and do it right from the bottom up.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
do not forget to pull the spade anchors from under the front bumper, and the 4 at the rear, 2 on the rear and 1 on each side

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sometimes they must go down.. cant stop that rust once it gets that far along. but glad you saving everything you can

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
What ever happened to FT's wrecker?
Prob been made into Harbor Freight tools by now................the last time I saw it it was behind a bigger wrecker headed for the metal slicer and dicer.

I saw Jon today....he had just returned from a "turn and burn" trip to the Land of Northern Aggression. He went up there to recover a civy truck that the owner had to leave up there due to a medical emergency.

I bought back an S-280 shelter from him that I may use for a hooch or sell if someone is interested.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The frame is in great shape actually.

Ok, I'm going to let the cat out of the bag. This wrecker will be rebuilt. Mechanically it is in good shape. I have a source of 90% of the sheet metal. I will be picking up small bits and pieces to do a complete resto.

So standby :popcorn:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks