• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bed Cover...

Cobra38

Anyone ever install one of these bed covers on a M998? Will it bolt right into the bolt hole locations from the troop seats? Thanks.

Attachments

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Bed cover" looks suspiciously like an S250 shelter.

Edit - the shelter carrier variant has suspension differences. I'm not sure about mounting to an M998, but someone more knowledgeable than me will be along shortly and enlighten us both...

Action

The s250 requires a huge bracket that bolts to the bed floor. The shelter bolts to that bracket. That bracket runs from just behind the front seat to past the tailgate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks