• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bed intallation on bobbed deuce

ranchhopper

Thats a great fab job on the fenders and they line up great with the stock tires I bet you would have to add quite a bit more width to cover 14 or 1600-20s it might look out of proportion adding that much width to the fenders with a 101 bed though.

donkdonk

Thats a great fab job on the fenders and they line up great with the stock tires I bet you would have to add quite a bit more width to cover 14 or 1600-20s it might look out of proportion adding that much width to the fenders with a 101 bed though.
Those tires are 14.00's.

donkdonk

Yeah, they are not too common.. the only thing I have seen them on in this size is the bridge trucks. I think they look pretty cool because they make the truck look stockish/vintage, but still have that "big" look.

dieck

Now THAT is a sharp looking bob job. Wow. More pics and stats please.

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

Here are a couple pics of a Bobbed deuce with a M101 bed that I just finished up, so you are just in time. You have to widen the fenders because it is not as wide as a M105, but I think the lines look better at the bottom of the bed and the top of the cargo cover. I can start a thread with about a million pics if anyone wants to see them.