• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bed strap

TheWeatherMan

I have seen some with a strap that goes across the back of the bed to keep stuff or people from falling out. What is the part #/name of the strap and any idea where I could buy one

Jimma

I have one some people call it a cargo strap or troop strap. They extend across the rear of the bed. Many places sell them. I paid $10 for the one I have. Prices usally are somewhere between $10-$25 depending on condition and availabilty. If in a hurry you can always check somewhere on the internet like saturn surplus, eastern surplus, memphis equipment, old grouch's surplus, or erik's surplus.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks