• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Been lurking long enough....HI!

Gastrap

I just discovered this site a few weeks ago after finding out GL was selling Deuces in Iowa. Well, I just won one! Been wanting an M35 since I first drove one in '87 & in a few weeks I'll have a 1970 Kaiser with a C turbo.

I went down to preview these & narrowed my list down to 14 to watch;-) as you can see someone has helped themselves to my door knob & latch & has a cracked RH windshield. There were several with cracked windshields, leaky hubs, soft brakes, a leaky fuel tank & some stripped window regulators, but overall good condition & many with C turbos. Several started right up & ran great.

Scott & Nathan from GL were both nice & helpful. Hope my EUC goes through quickly. Wont be driving it home, its only 70 miles but i'll truck it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/gastrap/Picture024-1.jpg

joeypushjr1

whyd it take you so long to post somethig were you just spying on us....lol welcome abord once you go green you wont go back and youll get more.............joe

KsM715

Listen to these guys, this stuff is very addictive. I got my first MV (my M715) before finding steelsoldiers and GL 6 months ago and now I have a M715, S250 shelter, towbars and pending my EUC Im waiting on my M818. You might want to cut up your CC now just to be safe.

Sumoman

Gastrap

Ive long been addicted to OD as far as WW2 weapons & gear, the closest I've had to an MV was an FC170 & a '60 Willys until now. Kind of limited on space for much more. One third of my building is my machine shop & the rest of the room is taken up with antique tractors & engines, etc. The Deuce will be outside for now.

Listen to these guys, this stuff is very addictive. I got my first MV (my M715) before finding steelsoldiers and GL 6 months ago and now I have a M715, S250 shelter, towbars and pending my EUC Im waiting on my M818. You might want to cut up your CC now just to be safe.

KsM715

I wish I had just 1/3rd of any shop. My little 2 car garage gets the wifes Jeep on one side and all the kids stuff on the otherside.

Gastrap

Congrats. First good luck with the whole quick EUC thing, I'm still waiting.:evil:

Lucky like me, I might be 50 miles tops from mine, making trucking it much cheaper if I need the option. Are you going to keep the paint or change it?

Enjoy, and remember Haspin is coming!

Probably go OD with it someday. Just finished emailing my euc,dl & export letter attachments.:-D

Gastrap

Hence the name Gastrap... as in the early M1 Garands :wink:
Welcome to the site!
Yes, I'm addicted to Garands & Carbines in a bad way:-D

Well, I finally got my paid invoice today! Wasn't expecting it on a Saturday but that's fine with me. A total of 10 business days at Battle Creek for this first one. I'll try to call someone Monday & pick it up that morning.

I was bummed yesterday, I work right along hwy 30 & saw (heard first) a guy from Blairstown with his buddies driving 4 home from the same event with 2 trailers & there I was with no invoice:evil:.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks