• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

before and after

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lookin good so far!

I noticed the previous intake snorkel - the previous owner had an idea, but it was executed poorly. Plan to put the snokel back on for deep fording again?

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MD, the snorkle is part of the marine corp deep water fording kit. I keep it in the shed since the hose rots easily. The routing is they only way i could clear the muffler. I hope to not have to use again but i keep it close by for hurricanes and tropical storms.
OD it's pretty quiet w/the muffler. I can carry on a conversation with out yelling at 50MPH. But now you can hear every rattle and squeek the truck has.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the body, fenders, bumper, dropside bed and a million other parts came from howard hammonds. I thought they were too rusty to repair.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks