• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Before it goes on ebay

Bad-Karma

Anyone interested in the bobed duece before it goes on ebay? Truck is a 1970 m109A2 LD465(non-turbo) 18,000 miles(can't verify correct milage)Excellent body,no rust.All glass is clear and without cracks.Sprag(not air shift)New camo top,new(july '06)interstate U6TL batteries,New turn signal flasher unit,new inner/outer wheel seals in rear axle.Radiator flushed and filled with distilled water and Zerex(black jug)extended life pre-charged antifreeze(june '06). 12.50x20 michelin XL tires(less than 500 miles).All changes made to the springs and plate for the pintle hook are 1/2in grade 8 hardware.Good condition M-105 vinyl cargo cover with all metal cargo bows.Probably forgot something. I will include the following for this price one medium towbar(not perfect but will work) one set of m-35 towbar adapters with pins,one set of large(double chain)flat tow/bumper adapters, one set small(single chain)flat tow/bumper adapters,one good working used robo impact 24v 3/4in drive,NOS slave cable with nato adapter(for the impact) and a NOS M35 heater kit(not sure if its complete)but all the expensive parts are there including the front cover and the hood blanket! plus some filters,belts ect. If interested PM me(seem to be having alot of email problems) Price for everthing $6,800 will go on ebay this weekend. Thanks,Jon. ADMIN. if this post is in violation in any way feel free to pull the plug(I tried to update my ad in the for sale section and it won't let me)

Attachments

Katch1

not too bad of a machine, looks like a good deal for someone loking for a rig like this, hard to say what it will bring I'll be interested. It looks like it started out like that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks