• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

belts for the 250 nhc

gunit

i was checking the belts on my 813 today. feel like they need replaced because of the amount of deflection. does anybody know what the proper belt numbers are for the 250.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Belt numbers are listed in the parts cross reference on the old site, use the link(to old site) in the notice, at the top of this page.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you try tightening them? The w/p is eccentric, loosen the 3/8 capscrews around the pump and give it a turn. The pump seal ring MIGHT leak after the adjustment though.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
would you happen to have the napa #'s for all belts pctrans. it would be very handy for all that have this engine

Read post#3aua

Also, if you did a simple SEARCH( Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite - Search Results ) for 250 belts, you would find the numbers withing the first 4-5 threads. An advanced search would narrow down the results, even more!

Now, we have one more belt thread to weed through, the next time someone needs the numbers. That's why we started the parts cross reference list, that I mentioned in post 3.

Last edited:

gunit

went to the link at the top of the page with no luck and tried the the search no luck maybe typed something wrong. sorry about the searching skills, not alot of experience on computers, i spend most of my time outside not on these things, except for steel soldiers. to much to do to worry much about a computer . looks like simple searchs are the key to these things2cents

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
so your all set now?

gunit

napa belt numbers

i put new belts on my 813 today. the napa #'s for the cummins 250 are 4L470 for the p/s--4L350 for the gen(next time i will get one 1/2 to 1 inch longer) and 24438 for the w/p. after that job i can say that serpentine belts have spoiled me. i got lucky, when rotating the w/p to loosen and tighten the belt it didnt leak afterwards. hope this helps somebody

cornrichard

The only thing I can get from the old site are the TM's I cant even follow links from this site to the old site. I have been a member for about a year. What am I doing wrong?

emr

everything, No just kidding, i have had the same probs, it comes with listening and trying, I do not get any of computer lingo, but have been doing better stick with it and keep trying..good luck...randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks