• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Benmar heater

Thomas-E

Hi,
I'm looking for an ignitor (glow pug) for a Benmar 30,000 BTU multi-Fuel personnel heater (air).

Does anyone have a spare or know of suppliers of parts for the Hupp / Precision / Benmar heaters?

Thanks, Tom

Thomas-E

RE: Benmar Heater

Bjorn,

Thanks, Yes I am interested.

If you find the Glow Plug, please let me know

Thomas E
Sonora, CA

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn,

Thanks, Yes I am interested.

If you find the Glow Plug, please let me know

Thomas E
Sonora, CA
Yes, that's the one shown in the image (I edited the post to show what I have).

PM sent.
If you have any questions about the unit, I'll be glad to help, my Benmar has been working good for a couple of years now. Don't use it much, but also modified the wiring so that the blower runs by itself as a fan when needed...

Last edited:

HWHILL

Need Benmar Igniter

I am looking for 24 volt igniter for a model 3050 Benmar Heater. I would appreciate help from anyone.
Thank You
HWHILL
Wauneta, Ne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks