• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bent up the Bow

m376x6

Last season we were using the Dodge and bent up the cab top bow pretty bad. I have been contacting and waiting for a couple of months for Midwest Military to get them back in stock and yesterday they indicated it just wasn't a priority for them. We're trying to get the Dodge in shape to head out again. Does anyone know where they might have a cab top bow available? Thanks

m376x6

Thanks, I just called them. Midwest had been asking $55 for theirs, Vintage wants $95. I may have to bite the bullet on this one until I can have some made when I get back the end of November.

m376x6

Thanks Nattie, I've been keeping an eye on epay but no luck yet. I'll hopefully find someone who has an extra one laying about they wouldn't mind selling.

m376x6

I talked to John this afternoon about the bows, he mentioned my post here. He explained about the priority thing. I understand completely. He is still trying to get them in from the bender and will call again on Monday. He was pleasant as always but was alitttle concerned I may have sounded a little negative, I certainly don't want that. He seems to be a genuine and honest parts place as attested to by many a folk on this and other sites. So, in fairness to John, I understand we all have priorities and often are left to rely rely on the abilities and accomplisments of others. Thanks John, I'll check with you again next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks