• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Berg Tires Good Experience

WCJIV

I recently ordered 2 used tires for my deuce from Berg Tire. They looked great upon arrival with plenty of tread. When I mounted them about a month later dry rot was present on the sidewalls and the truck center did not want to put more than 40 psi in them. I emailed Cindy Berg the pics and she promptly agreed to send two more as replacements. Based on her prompt response and good customer service I went ahead and got a whole matched set to save on shipping. The replacements arrived and I had them mounted. They were in great shape and as represented. I would say Berg did a great job on dealing with my problem.

Attachments

patch

Gary- Tire shop near me has some brand new 900-20's mil tread. Not sure about tubes and flaps. I can check on 'em if you're interested. Email me...