• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best CD manuals?

shootiniron

I've tried LOGSA and could'nt get on,besides I did'nt think that the ten or twelve bucks was'nt that big of a deal other than the fact that it equates to a twelve pack of beer!

Michael

I've tried LOGSA and couldn't get on,besides I didn't think that the ten or twelve bucks wasn't that big of a deal other than the fact that it equates to a twelve pack of beer!
Do you use Firefox. LOGSA doesn't work with some of the newer versions of Firefox. It will come up as not a trusted website. You have to set up a security exception to get to download any of the TMs.

Avn-Tech

Michael,

I also have not been able to get into Logsa for the last couple of weeks.

Shootiniron,

Most places are selling copies of the same government issued CD's. As was said in an earlier post, most of the info is readily available from other sources for free. If you would like to throw $10-15 away, you can send it to me.

The bigger question is what manuals are you looking for? The government issues about 75 + CD's with different info on each CD. I have about 10-15 government issued CD's (originals) and approx 5000+ manuals in my collection (not including the 10,000 + aircraft manuals).

I am currently working on a listing of manuals avaialble on this site (easy index).

Laterrrr
Avn-Tech

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks