• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best place to buy Deuce Selectro Hubs

markehle

Folks - rather than bore out a spare set of front hubs, I have decided to srping for a set of new Selectro Mile Marker 11167-01's. Where is the best price on these nowadays?

Thanks!

Mark

usmcm35a2

Been looking at several sites for awhile. Couldn't not find them any cheaper than racemart. Pulled the plug 2 days ago and ordered them. Fed ex says friday get them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A search for "selectro best price" works too.

Kaiserjeeps

FYI,

If you order from Racemart keep an eye on your bank account. Two weeks after receiving my hubs (drop shipped out of Seattle) my account was charged by them without any authorization. After no response, I protested the Visa charge and won.

Barnhill bolt in NM did the same thing when ordering hardware for my replacement seat cushions I make for MV's. Something about a handeling fee after I already have the item simply does not fly with me. Another Visa victory.

FYI. My personal experience.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone received there hubs yet? There was some speculation that the hubs wouldn't have the steel spacer with them. Art Bloom used to be the sole provider and took credit for that spacer. This is a rumor I would like to see buried.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats the rumor. We can't confirm that so we are asking recent purchasers. Don't give up yet.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just talked to a tech at Mile Marker and he assured me that their part 11167-01 does come with spacer plates.
I am surprised that they took the time to speak with you. Their customer service is on par with GL. Heck, I even stopped by and they wouln't give me the time of day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks