• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best place to get paper manuals ?

1951M1078

I have the down load manuals. But is their a good place to get paper manuals ? Or do I just get the Pdf's printed ?
Randy

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the down load manuals. But is their a good place to get paper manuals ? Or do I just get the Pdf's printed ?
Randy
I'll just warn you that printing the PDF version comes out to around 850 pages (can't remember the exact number). I had to split it between 2 VERY LARGE 3 ring binders. If you can do it double sided you could cut down some on the size but it's still going to be thick. I would love to get a original printed version but haven't even seen them come up on eBay the times I've looked.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best place to get manuals is an MV show or rally. Look at ABEBooks.com (A Bookseller's Exchange) as they are often less expensive than e-Bay, then e-Bay, local flea markets, garage sales, CraigsList, local used bookshops, etc.