• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best source for replacement seat back and bottom?

bomar76

Saturn is out of stock and none in sight....
need springer style seat back (w/foam) and a seat bottom cover in canvas....

Best alternate source?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have contact info but John Winslow had a buch of seat cushions. I think his were the newer soft stuff though. They're not canvas but they are military and comfy!

Opie

I don't know about the cushion part, but New Life Resources can make the canvas covers for about $25 an item (back cover, seat cover).
Judith Peach
New Life Resource Management,
e-mail - nlrm@together.net
418 N. Main Street
PO Box 176
Bakersfield, VT 05441
(802) 827-6124

Many have gone to Wally-World or a craft store and gotten the furniture foam and fabbed their own seat cushions.

Adamlee

Subaru seats in lieu of NOS....(the blasphemy!)

Here's another tack: save the NOS for the shows (if it's a show truck you're running) and get a nice ex-jap 90's bucket and bolt it right on top, track and all.

Trick is to make sure you are using the original seat base so you don't go messing up any bolt holes or anything....this is where I'm headed, to the land of comfort for the driver....my passenger can keep the old plywood bench....

rdixiemiller

I used a couple of old shelter halves that I got from Desert Rat, some foam from a golf cart seat, and some plywood. I made new cushions for the bottom and back of both spring seats in my deuce.
Cutting up an old Yamaha golf cart seat gave me some really nice, thick foam.

JDToumanian

I am looking for both the back and bottom cushions for a deuce spring seat, preferably canvas and in new or like new condition.

Anyone have a set for sale or know where I can get them?

Jon

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just recived a bottom canvas cover from JATONKA. I know he as back and bottom covers for the spring and box seats. I don't know if he has the foam though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks