• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

212sparky

I would take it if you torch off the wheel and leave 8 or 12 inches of shaft on it. I can press it out at work if need be. Thanks Glen, your the best!!

Monkeyboyarmy

Most of them are 10 bolt. Those are 20. Got a set on my USMC 923. I think they look neat. Looks like I need to make a trip to the mid west.

Last edited:

Stein12501

Glen if I can make it out there tomorrow or Friday could I get one of the hardtops and shop around? I know you have a lot going on in the yard right now. I just wanted to see if that would work for you. Thanks,

91W350

Come on down! Friday would be better as I have two coming in tomorrow and we have trucks and loaders running all over the place.

91W350

Most of them are 10 bolt. Those are 20. Got a set on my USMC 923. I think they look neat. Looks lime I need to make a trip to the mid west.
I have noticed that those wheels with the large number of bolts are almost always on the steering axles. I thought they probably did that to stop any flexing leaks in the wheels. I also wondered if the off set might be different, I like the looks of them.

Glen