• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Uh yeah, theres a whole big thread on it that a search for BFR would show you the honey hole with about a thousand pages to the thread.

RumRunner742

My buddy was just there friday. No more whole trucks. Frames, tires, axles and a few deuce engines. If you need tires better hurry up, the singles are running low.

therooster2001

Hi Glen! I’ve thought about you and the yard several times and the fun I had pulling there. I suggest every member who goes through the area, stop and see Glen, he’s definitely one of the coolest guys. Trucks or no trucks, grab him some burgers from Cozy Inn and talk to a really down to earth guy. I wish I was closer. I just remember the smiles from him as I pulled up in a tiny MINI Cooper to haul away 5-ton parts. Thanks for the memories and the parts!

Another Ahab

Trucks or no trucks, grab him some burgers from Cozy Inn and talk to a really down to earth guy. I wish I was closer. I just remember the smiles from him as I pulled up in a tiny MINI Cooper to haul away 5-ton parts. Thanks for the memories and the parts!
That sure does conjure up a funny picture.

The complete opposite makes a funny picture also!

Attachments

91W350

Hi Glen! I’ve thought about you and the yard several times and the fun I had pulling there. I suggest every member who goes through the area, stop and see Glen, he’s definitely one of the coolest guys. Trucks or no trucks, grab him some burgers from Cozy Inn and talk to a really down to earth guy. I wish I was closer. I just remember the smiles from him as I pulled up in a tiny MINI Cooper to haul away 5-ton parts. Thanks for the memories and the parts!
I miss all of the guys coming through. How I wish we had some of those trucks back! Thanks for the nice note Rooster!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too would be happy to spring for a burger and a beer for Glen!! Been a GREAT gentleman to deal with over the years, but there is nothing like a face to face to cement a friendship!! Glad to see that things are "ok".................If you are EVER in the central Illinois area, give me a jingle and I've got ya covered!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks