• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bidding on Deuce...couple of Newbie ?'s

ford381stroker

I have Rockwell axles under my rock buggie and love them. I have always loved the military dueces since I was a little kid.

I am bidding on two and hope to win one on Wednesday.

Also, in the auctions they do not supply vin#'s or manufacturer tag info. Is there a way to tell if the motor is a LDT465 verses the LD465? How can I tell which Deuce will have the U-Joint front shafts?

Thanks for your help. Look forward to joining you guys and modding my Duece very soon.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Bidding on Deuce...couple of Newbie ?

Welcome to the site.

It is generally not a good idea to post about what trucks you are bidding on. Go back and read some of the old auction posts and you will see what I mean.

As for finding out what kind of equipment is in the trucks you are bidding on, there is no good way except to preview them in person. GL descriptions are often lacking in detail and sometimes have the wrong details.