• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big-black-bobbed-beast!

100dollarman

Here are a few pics of #23 Bobber that we just finished up- thought I would share-

Basic specs-
M35a2
shortened deuce bed
100dollarman wheels
14-00 Mich XL tires
Flat Back paint
Flipped hubs
Trailer frame bob job

Enjoy![thumbzup]

Last edited:

rat4spd

I love the truck, but I have to say that I'm not fond of the black. It's not that it doesn't belong on a mil truck, I just don't like the look. I bet the customer is happy though :)

GreenDoc

The Beast got picked up yesterday----- customer drove it home in the desert heat about 225 miles without a hitch!!!:-D He said it drove better than expected and temp gauge never went over 190 degress.
.....Inside the cab that is! ;)

& not to be argumentative, but after looking at the pictures, I can clearly see that the truck DOES have a Hitch!???
...But the truck is still cool with or without the hitch. Keep up the good work!

PS. I really like the cut down bed instead of the M105 box. I'd love to see a cut down drop side bed!

Last edited:

100dollarman

I love the little Daewoo Truck in the background with the tracks on it. In pict 7. More Details about that!
We used to be in the little truck biz-- this was my 'Flagship" truck. Its a 1996 Honda, with only 6000miles on it. It also has 6 reg tires that can be run instead of the tracks!

.....Inside the cab that is! ;)

& not to be argumentative, but after looking at the pictures, I can clearly see that the truck DOES have a Hitch!???
...But the truck is still cool with or without the hitch. Keep up the good work!

PS. I really like the cut down bed instead of the M105 box. I'd love to see a cut down drop side bed!
LOL!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks