• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big CASE. from Fl

Big CASE

Hey everyone. Just saying hello again. I've been gone for some time but now im back. And kicking. Hoping to see and here from some old Friends. Ill be looking for some new toys to play with again.

Big CASE

thanks gunboy its nice to be back.. i don't know for a 100% why. But the best i could get from him was a case of envy. He did not like that i knew more about things. And i embarrassed him.
Well i will post up later all that has be going on with me in a day or three . And everyone will will be up to speed. In the mean time. Iv miss everyone . And its nice to here from friends. Yet everyone know im back and living again

phil2968

Glad to hear from you. You have missed the best of SSGR since you were there in 09. I see your in Tennessee now, can't wait to hear about the last 3 years or so. Your truck lives on, well parts of it anyway. I have the front bumper and winch mounts on my bobber!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see you've relocated from Florida. Still close enough to make it to the GA Rally, Oct 9-13 at Durhamtown. MV not necessary to attend, but one might follow you home!

Big CASE

Well I'm glad to hear that phill glad parts for my truck went to good use. Did you get the winch to? . The tires where all most new..

Big CASE

Well ok. Some have ask me what happen were did i go and why.. so this may take a bit .to explain I will do my best to fill everybody in.
Well the last of my posting were of my poor Deuce after the fire took it. Well after dealing with the insurance company and attorneys fire dep and local law enforcement. We finally got everything all settled. Well things were good for 2-3 months after. Was staring to work and get back in the swing of things. Went up to john Winslow to get some parts and look at a new MV . When I got home that's when things hit the fan. Big time. Went to go into my home and was locked out tried to call my mother to find out what happened and got no answer next thing I know i have a deputy sheriff at my residence telling me that I was in a stolen vehicle I'm under arrest. I said well that's kind of hard scents i have the title and its in my name and i have it with me. Well after proving that the truck was mine. in trying to figure out why I can't get into my home my mother show up . And tells me that my home has Bern has been sold and I do not live here any more . Ya WT# is going on. Come to find out her and my brother had me declared Claire dead. And then liquidated all my assets. Will the next year i dealt with her and my brother in court. Trying to find out what the **** happen. Well come to find out she had started having mental issues and lost her mind and my brother move in and help him self to everything. well in the process of dealing with the courts they started emailing all of my contacts and Friends. and drag them into it. and just started making people lives miserable. after finding out about it I deleted everyone just so they couldn't bug anybody or hurt anyone .. I know they even went as far is trying to contact people here on site to sell my things. So just seem the best to stop using until I got everything straight out and back in my name. So i think that covers the bad.... there a little more but i think thats enough of the bad..
The good ..
I have got back in to the living and working part of my life and started rebuild and remaking everything better. In the chaos of things i meet a wonderful woman named Victoria and she has been the best thing to happen to me. And last Aug we got married .
As of this year we now have a place all to ourselves in Tn. So im not in Fla any more.
And i just celebrated my first year at work .. looking to start building a new home in the next year or so.
Well i think that's going to do it for now.
I know there mite be some questions .I'll get to them as soon as i can. Do to work i do not get a lot of free time.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome back Case! That was one **** of a story! Unbelievable string of bad luck - that is except for you finding and marrying Victoria. You definitely need to plan on attending the GA rally this year. Every year that rally gets better.

Big CASE

I know they all was say thing happen in 3 but damit.. I will see how things go. If i can ill get to the Ga rally. I miss all the fun i had there
Last time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks