• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Chineese Trucks

Jimma

I forgot to mention they came complete with wide white walls. I guess that is a chineese accessory item for MV's.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'm guessing that some poor Chinese private had to squat down with a brush and a can of white paint to get the tires "parade ready." Don't all armies work that way?

avengeusa

According to the story I read they are carrying a new anti-aircraft carrier missile.

It is supposed to be able to hit a moving carrier after defeating all the carrier group's defenses.

We should nuke them now and avoid the rush later.
yup, agreed, this is not a good development

Westech

CPL
:tin hat:are tensions really that bad with china? I really dont think they will provoke anything... They cant build all that crap with out the USA... Where do you think 85% scrap metal and most of our wood goes?

Jimma

I think within the next ten years they will start or provoke a war. We are just paying for thier military right now once they are satisfied they will attempt to conquer. Thats why I try to buy all American products. Texas Brand Jeans, Pointer Brand jeans from Tennessee and American Made New Balance Shoes made in Maine and Mass. (Not all New Balance are made is US, you must check the label).

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
China is doing to us what we did to the Russians in the Cold War.

They are getting us into an expensive arms race that could end up bankrupting us like it did the Ruskies.......we outspent them.

They could not compete with "Star Wars" and stealth technology.

We later found out that they were a "Paper Tiger".....a lot of the systems they had were flawed or worked poorly if at all.

The Chinese are selling us cheap junk and using the proceeds to arm themselves.

At some point in time they will stand toe to toe with us on some issue (Tiwan or North Korea) and if no one backs down WWIII will begin.

davidkroberts

hahah thats funny right there...didn't the Chinese just release a jet thats up there with the f-15? when thats old tech for us?

you get that many people together you can give them bows and arrows and they are still a threat. That being said it is against my paranoid nature but i dont see China as having anything to gain by attacking us. If anything they are very patient. Our politicians are doing a better job of hurting us than an attack ever could.

Im sure the whitewalls are private with a paintcan kind of thing. But is the truck a MAN or a Chinese copy like they did our humvees

Wrench Wench

Maybe it's just my novel perspective, but the first thing I thought when I saw that pic was, and it's not to be vulgar or anything, but the first that I thought was,
That's a really big tampon.

I would be supremely impressed if that cut-rate ICBM could defeat all of the defenses of an entire carrier battle group and manage to zero in on the carrier. Granted, if it did, a simple kinetic kill vehicle would be sufficient for a ballistic missile platform to remove a carrier from the battlefield. Still, the timing of this is such that I can't help but think that the ChiComs took their inspiration from this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maPFhlFfJG8[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks