• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Snow Day... woo hoo!

BigBlackTurd

I got to have a little fun four wheel driving with my M-1010 that I'm converting to a pickup Friday morning when I woke up to 18" of snow. Took my wife to the post office and drove around for awhile. I got lots of plans for the truck starting with some minor body work and dent removal and I plan to spray the truck with a base coat clear coat. But I think she's pretty now. :D Here's a few pictures.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would you believe in No. VA we've only had 2" of snow this year? Lots of rain and ice, but only a little snow. I feel sorry for my daughter, she got a sled from Santa, and only used it once. Oh well, maybe next year.

Neat pics, I miss big snows like that....

alphadeltaromeo

It's great to be able to take your mv out in the snow isn't it. I must admit, there are times that I'd love to move to a place that has snow like that...NY perhaps...naw...I like my sweet tea too much *grin*.

AJMBLAZER

Heh...my truck loves the snow...but is scared to death of the road salt.

My buddy in Lexington, KY got 6" of snow the other day. Said the whole place shut down, there were emergency services alerts going out, his wife didn't go to work, etc etc etc. Of course they have no plows, salt supplies, sanders, etc etc etc.

I can't wait to move south. I wake up to 6" of snow and think, "well, guess I'll have to blow snow tonight."

RE: ice in eastern TN

:funny:
That's good. That much ice is about what forms on our cars after drive a block. LOL Here in the Milwaukee area we have gotten around 85 inches of snow this year (top ten snowiest winters for Milwaukee). There is no place to go with it anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks