• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big SOB Towbar in Action

M1075

I had to do a one man recovery this weekend with the big towbar. It was a challenge, but not nearly as bad as I expected. (The wrecker helped out tremendously.) Next time, it would be a lot easier if I could find some 1.5" adapters for the medium towbar. Anyone have any?

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a chunk of wood that I prop my bar up with to go on the right height for the pintle. Looks like the wrecker made it easy!

sermis

I might have a set of feet. What size?
Did I short you a rim on the last deal? I found one in the shed and was not sure if I counted it in the deal or not.

JB

My Dad one of those tow bars if anyone is interested we do not need it. Saying they are heavy is an understatement. We have a forklift to assist in getting it gone.

M1075

Maddawg- Yes, it is a M919. Probaby about 29-30K without the mixer body.

Sermis- The adapters would be for the medium towbar but they would have 1.5" pins, not 1" or 3/4". Should be a little wider too. I'm not sure on the rim. I haven't been through them yet.

Swede- The wrecker is M816. It is the standard wrecker available surplus now.