• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Thanks to dmetalmiki

m38inmaine

Dave came to the rescue for me when I needed some help from the UK. His attention to detail and timeliness was amazing, could not ask for a better friend, thanks Dave:grin:.

dmetalmiki

Thank you muchly. glad to to be of assistance. ((That radio was Heavier than "kelsie's burgers"!)) >Paragraph 23 line 6 Kelly's heroes year dot<

JDToumanian

Awesome! It would be interesting to hear the story if it's okay to print here... What you were doing in England... Vacation? What happened to required help... MV related? Or if it's already been posted, link it here. Thanks...

Regards,
Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks