• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Tonka's in the snow

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Big Tonka

Nice house!

pa.rich

That house , rebuilt it from top to bottom , inside and out, thats my trade. Everyone said to tear it down, nah, its just like finding an old truck in the weeds with a tree growing thru it. Some just cant leave it alone. Guess I like to make something out of old junk. Its a disease. Maybe a gift. Its minutes from town and rt.81. We commute to work and come home to our refuge . I'll post a before picture.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

You got it a lot worse than my old house. Which after 2 years and 4 months, is still in rebuild. I'm slow, what can I say, but more importantly, I spend all my cash on my guns, my daughter, and my vehicles. House comes after that.

pa.rich

Yep, family first, our house was a family effort, and took three years part time. I was working my 40 hour job from 1:30 pm to 10 pm and worked from 7:30 am to 12 each day on it. Those were long days but I enjoy rebuilding homes. This is our sixth house we have lived in and I hope its the last. We enjoy it here. Thanks.

No.2Diesel

It takes courage, determination and patience to jack up a house. Excellent job [thumbzup] Most people don't spend a dime on the foundation and it's the most important system of a house!!

Crawler Loaders are sooo cool.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks