• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Tonka's in the snow

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Big Tonka

Nice house!

pa.rich

That house , rebuilt it from top to bottom , inside and out, thats my trade. Everyone said to tear it down, nah, its just like finding an old truck in the weeds with a tree growing thru it. Some just cant leave it alone. Guess I like to make something out of old junk. Its a disease. Maybe a gift. Its minutes from town and rt.81. We commute to work and come home to our refuge . I'll post a before picture.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

You got it a lot worse than my old house. Which after 2 years and 4 months, is still in rebuild. I'm slow, what can I say, but more importantly, I spend all my cash on my guns, my daughter, and my vehicles. House comes after that.

pa.rich

Yep, family first, our house was a family effort, and took three years part time. I was working my 40 hour job from 1:30 pm to 10 pm and worked from 7:30 am to 12 each day on it. Those were long days but I enjoy rebuilding homes. This is our sixth house we have lived in and I hope its the last. We enjoy it here. Thanks.

No.2Diesel

It takes courage, determination and patience to jack up a house. Excellent job [thumbzup] Most people don't spend a dime on the foundation and it's the most important system of a house!!

Crawler Loaders are sooo cool.