• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BIG winch for sale

area52

Since I have not heard from the guy who was gonna buy my winch ( not the scam guy) in about two weeks, I am putting my winch back up for sale.

Its probably buried in the classifieds somewhere. Its a 45,000 lbs rated winch. The input shaft is broken but has the cable and looks in good shape otherwise.

I can drop off at a terminal if you arrange shipping.

$500

Attachments

acetomatoco

That is the drag winch from the 5 ton wrecker, and it was used on the front of the M125.. Would be good for spare parts for owners of those trucks...especially the level winder.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if i had ready cash and you were closer i would take it and put it up for hard times spare parts. hope you sell it . maybe someone would swap it out for some money and some parts? just a thought

poppop

gimpyrobb, It has some problems and I don't know how serious they are. I haven't really checked it out. I bought two from the same person thinking I was getting one rear winch and one front winch for my wrecker. When they arrived here they were both rears and one was busted. I installed the good one on the wrecker and have not examined the other closely. I am sure what its worth depends on how costly it would be to repair it. I payed $500.00 plus shipping for it. If you are interested I will try to figure out whats wrong with it.

madsam

selling tires.

I am trying to sell some tires. If I could do that, I might be interested. You said the output shaft is broken? Do you have a picture of the broken shaft?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks