• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bigger tires

Big CASE

I know for a fact on a a2 you can put 395/85/20 ,witch is just 1.2'' smaller then a 1400/20 with out cutting any thing .
Problems > I have not had any so-far ,

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
395s will fit, expect a lil rubbing when hard core offroad, A3 rims help with rubbing in the front!

Biggles

1200x20s twinned rear. de-riveted / re-welded widened deuce rims rims on fronts.

That looks GOOD! Like it's supposed to be that way. those fit on the stock rims with no modifications to the truck in the rear? Why did you have to widen the rims in the front? was it to change the backspacing to prevent rubbing?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks