• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bigs Boys And Bigger Toys

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is cool, a sub family to the Steel Soldiers family. Both deuces look awesome and so does the big 50. Question for Hedelta. Is there a reason for the bumper being on your deuce that way? If you happen to have to pull from the top of a hill, you may get get a rash on top of the bumper from the wire rope. If it's that way just because you like it like that, completely understand.

powerhouseduece

Recovry4x4 said:
This is cool, a sub family to the Steel Soldiers family. Both deuces look awesome and so does the big 50. Question for Hedelta. Is there a reason for the bumper being on your deuce that way? If you happen to have to pull from the top of a hill, you may get get a rash on top of the bumper from the wire rope. If it
the answer to that is simple..... thats the way he bought it. im sure that he will flip it after i get stuck some where and he has to come get me. thats the one time that winch will ever be used!

FreightTrain

Banned
Nice AR50.Flip that bumper and for God sake,FIX THE BRIDGE PLATE.Pet peeve of mine.I changed mine when I got it from GL in little rock,Ark.Even before I put a window in the door(was MIA at pickup) I changed the 69 to a correct 07.

powerhouseduece

FreightTrain said:
Nice AR50.Flip that bumper and for God sake,FIX THE BRIDGE PLATE.Pet peeve of mine.I changed mine when I got it from GL in little rock,Ark.Even before I put a window in the door(was MIA at pickup) I changed the 69 to a correct 07.
YES SIR!!! i was also wondering what # was suppouse to be. thanks!!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great to have more Deuces in Baltimore

Guys I am so happy to see more deuce owners in the greater Balitmore area. I too have two sons and hope that they catch the fever like your boys did. I have been eyeing a fifty cal for some time and just have to commit to it. I will definately have you guys over when I get home and hope you are planning on attending the October Raush Creek event I think both of my boys are going and many other East Coast members will be there.

Thanks for posting the picts

Below is one of me in Baghdad in a Marine 7 ton with an issue 50 cal M2

Attachments

powerhouseduece

RE: Great to have more Deuces in Baltimore

WOW!!!! :shock: i bet that was one cool ride. i wish we could go but i have a family event in new york we have to go to. we will see you when you get home and thanks for your service!!!

be safe!!
matt

FreightTrain

Banned

oh,whatever you do DO NOT buy a Vulcan or Hesse 50BMG unless you have a massive Life insurance policy.They are the only 50 Cal rifles banned from use at FCSA events due to the tendancy to explode.

powerhouseduece

FreightTrain said:
oh,whatever you do DO NOT buy a Vulcan or Hesse 50BMG unless you have a massive Life insurance policy.They are the only 50 Cal rifles banned from use at FCSA events due to the tendancy to explode.
i wish they would hit gl also but i dought they ever will. i like the ar50 just because i would rather be a mile and a half away so i know i got a better shot then the other unsupecting target. i always wanted to be a sniper but i would love a fifty on a 7 tonner!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks