• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bilstein Shocks

ida34

I don't think it will matter in this case but when you get parts tell the parts guy it is a 1984. All GM cucvs were built to 1984 standards no matter what year they actually were.

Farmin2010

Make sure you get the shocks for the 1 ton trucks, they have a different sleve where the shock mounts on the top. Somebody before me changed the ones on the front of my M1009 and now they're worn out and need replaced.

Brad M

Bilstein Part Numbers

M1009 aka K5 should be
F4-B46-0923-H0 front and
F4-B46-0933-H0 rear which are the same for the K10/K20

M1008 etc. aka K30 are
AK2042 front and
AK2043 rear

The first ones may work/fit on a K30 sized vehicle but I would not recommend maxing out the load with them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks