• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Black Rock Fab 8" Hanger Relocation Lift Kit

DBLDUECE77

I am very interested in what you are building here and if you do decide to sell them once you get the lift built to where you are comfortable selling them i will buy one.

HanksDeuce

I felt the need to update this thread since I completed the installation of the Black Rock Fabrication 8" lift kit on my bobbed deuce recently.

Kyle answered all of my questions with the kit. The only hiccup I had was not knowing the difference between FR and RF since he had labeled the lift blocks. :D Darn engineers! (I am one)

I highly recommend Black Rock Fabrication for deuce fab work! This kit is top notch and it is well engineered. It is really easy to install, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night either. I will definitely order more custom parts for my deuce from Kyle at Black Rock Fabrication.

blackrock

Does the front hangers and springs have to be used on the rear section of your kit? Can the m105 hangers be mounted to the lift?

Good question, you are the first to ask. I could modify the rear blocks to accept the rear m105 hangers. If you have interest please let me know.

thanks kyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks