After removing the ring terminals for the radio tray power cable from the positive and ground stud terminals between the frame and the tunnel, I don't think I'm getting a good connection anymore. Both were covered in a thick black material that had skinned over like silicone on the outside, but was still wet and grease like on the inside. Does anyone know what that material is, and what kind of solvent or cleaner will remove it? Before we pulled the cable out, batteries were good, box was good, and the truck fired up just fine, but immediately after hooking it all back up, I got a fast blink wait light like I've got a bad ground or bad battery. Logic says that goop is now preventing rather than protecting a good connection on one or both of those studs.