• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Black truck??????

akguy

Hey everyone. Hope everyone's day is going well. I have a request here. Does anyone here have a deuce or 5 ton painted black? Was just surfing the net the other day/night and happened to see a black hmmvv. Actually didn't look too bad but the wife thought it might look good on one of the big trucks. Help me out here. Wife is kinda sorta interested.........[thumbzup] So just wondering.

Thanks for the great site here and the people on it!!!!!!!!

akguy

littlebob, thanks for the link. Thats what i was looking for ....... for a long time!!aua Something totally differant is what she was looking for. But i think we convinced her that OD is way coooooler!!!!!! Kennys...... thanks also.

littlebob

littlebob, thanks for the link. Thats what i was looking for ....... for a long time!!aua Something totally differant is what she was looking for. But i think we convinced her that OD is way coooooler!!!!!! Kennys...... thanks also.

Just tell her you get yours first, and she can have any color she wants on hers.

ABN173

LOL WM......

All of the DOL CUCV's at FT Lewis are painted flat black. The really odd thing is one M1009 was fixed up with a lift kit and a civy two tone look mostly flat black with some OD Green stripes on the sides. Also glitter lettering that says "Sponge Boss" who knows what that is all about, it definitely a DOL official truck though and not a POV. I think there may be deuce or two in flat black too.

-Dale

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have seen some strange paint jobs on OPFOR vehicles.....there was on at Benning one time that had a black and white zebra theme.....never figured that one out.

The Rangers had some back in the 80's that had the Viet Nam tiger stripe scheme.....just like the Jungle Fatigues they wore back then....I think they did it just to piss off the Post Commander who was known to dislike Rangers.